Past and recent projects and some achievements of the Ministry of Youth and Sports.
Projects of the Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Renovation of Oyo State Executive Gymnasium;
- Renovation of Ososami Youth Centre;
- Installation of Tartan Track and Artificial Turf Grass at the Lekan Salami Sports Complex, Adamasingba, Ibadan.
Some Achievements of the Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Successful Organisation of Oyo State Talent Identification and Coach Education Clinic 2020 in conjunction with West Bromwich Albion FC, England.
- A representative of Oyo State, Usman Okanlawon won the Boys singles title at the recent ITTF World Hopes Challenge in Oman.
- Purchase of one unit of No 60 KVA Perkins Generator(Sound Proof) for the Oyo State Executive Gymnasium, Mokola, Ibadan.